‘It’s great, but I just wish the speed was more’, ‘Ahh! I wish I could get a better-looking tailpipe’ – These are just some of the thoughts that car owners around the world have.
(If you have any, share it with us via firstname.lastname@example.org)
However, due to lack of technical knowledge, they can’t find a solution. Well, it’s difficult to discuss every scenario in this one post, and therefore we chose Car Exhaust System for today!
The issues you read in the beginning are related to the Exhaust System of the vehicles – Now, you may ask ‘How?’ – Let’s learn it in brief. To deliver cost-effective & quick solutions, Automobile companies design the exhaust system and its components in a way that back pressure is created on the exhaust, which affects the car efficiency & speed. At our Car Mechanic Centre in Penrith, we meet several customers daily who require some or other kind of service for Exhaust in Sydney.
How is Custom Exhaust System helpful?
Do you add sugar cubes in your tea or coffee as per someone else’s preference? ‘No’, because, then you might not even want to taste your favourite beverage. Similarly, an exhaust system made according to your individual requirements can make your driving experience fantastic!
Let’s see how –
- Better Performance – As the manifold is changed, the gases get released swiftly from the car, which leaves more space for air, thereby increasing the car performance and subsequently engine efficiency.
- Improved Mileage – As the process of emission becomes smooth, the back pressure in the exhaust system lowers down. As a result, mileage of your precious car increases.
- Increased Speed – The system of gases releasing from the car into the environment becomes efficient, and the combustion chamber remains clean. So, you can enjoy the high speed! (Vroom! Vroom!)
- Growling sound – With an aftermarket exhaust system, you can hear a deep sound every time you accelerate the car.
- Aesthetic appeal – Exhaust system parts like a muffler and tailpipe affect the appearance of your car, and so, with a custom built exhaust in Sydney, you can make your vehicle look great from every side!
Should you go for it?
While it’s a general belief that switching to the aftermarket exhaust system is only required for the cars, which need to be upgraded and driven as performance or racing cars, any car owner can opt for this option as it yields numerous benefits.
But, the notable point here is that the exhaust system should be custom made by considering due factors pertaining to your car, such as, make & model, features, design, looks, etc. And therefore you need to choose the reliable workshop for the task.
Being in the field for years, we have built affordable customized exhaust systems in Sydney for various types of cars and fitted them perfectly.
If you are curious to know what kind of exhaust can be designed for your car, drop by our service centre located at 7/33 York Rd, Jamisontown NSW 2750 or ring us on (02) 4731 6311.